Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chibi Fever! Catch it with a Chibi special!

I had no idea what a Chibi was until about a week ago, and now I love them.  It fits right in with my love of everything that is Kawaii.  It all started with one of the ladies in my fb crafting group.  She got a Chibi done to use as her logo for her Etsy shop.  This then inspired another lovely lady (this is what is so awesome about this group) to start making Chibis on her own.  She has a lot of knowledge in graphic design and has produced some super awesome stuff. 

So to sum it up, this lady is awesome! I wanted to do a blog post showing off the Chibi she made, and sharing her blog and info with everyone.  You can check out her other amazing stuff on her blog The Roots of Design

Here is the awesome Chibi she did of myself with Payden.


How freakin' adorable is this?!?  I don't see how anyone in their right mind wouldn't want one of these!  You know what the best part is?  For the next week, any of fan of The Roots of Design on Facebook can get their own Chibi for only $7 dollars!  In only a few days she can produce an adorable custom Chibi for you.  She will send you a PNG file with a clear background. 

This awesome deal is only good for the next week though!  Check out her Facebook page, like it, and message her.  You will not be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment