Thursday, August 25, 2011

Works in progress

Lots of crocheting going on around here.  Finishing up a birthday present for my bff, a pumpkin beanie for an October newborn, and a yarnbombing that I just randomly decided to do. 
Buttered Toast Scarf, pattern by Twinkie Chan




















               
Almost like french toast










This newborn pumpkin beanie was super easy.  I got the pattern here.  I don't know if I'll have time, but I also want to make some super cute newborn shoes that have a skull and crossbones on them for the October newborn.

























Lastly, this is my yarnbombing.  It's supposed to look like a paw print, I hope it does!  I plan on adding the word "adopt" across it, and putting it up on this big huge cement pillar that is on the corner of MLK and Chicon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment