Sunday, October 21, 2012

More menu planning and hoops

I'm doing pretty darn good with my menu planning. J has even started doing it some too. My favorite so far has been the baked oatmeal muffins in the mornings. Oatmeal in its mushy form makes me gaggy. But baked in a small muffin form is heaven sent. So far my favorite is the walnut/chocolate chip I made last week.

I added a radical new cross stitched piece to my hoop wall. nerdJERK just had a sweet sale in her etsy shop to help fund her wedding. I splurged and bought 3 cross stitch kits of hers. The other 2 I'm waiting to get still, but they will go up too.

We are finally getting some nice fall weather. But only in small spurts, then it's almost 90 again. I got J and I some pumpkins anyway, and I'll post how they turned out carved soon.

I just want more gloomy rainy days. It better justifies butternut squash soup.

<3 nik

No comments:

Post a Comment