Monday, February 13, 2012

Last minute Valentine's Day Crafting

Tomorrow will be my first Valentine's Day with J.  For the most part, I don't really care about Valentine's Day.  I like to show my love all year long, and hope the same from my partner.  I don't want to cram it all into one day where everyone else does the same thing.  But we will still be enjoying the day, we are going to see Spirited Away on the big screen.  It's one of my most favorite movies, and I have only seen it on DVD.  [Insert SQUEEEEEEE! here]

But I thought it would be cute to make a headband to wear around tomorrow.  I love conversation hearts for their tradition in Valentine's Day, but I can't stand the taste of them.  This is a super easy and cheap craft to make.  I think I got everything at the dollar store, minus the glue gun (I already had that). 

Supplies:
Candy hearts
Headbands
Glue gun

I simply put a dab of hot glue on the headband, starting in the middle, and just added candy hearts one by one.  Here is my awesome dog Payden, modeling it for me.




This would be a good craft for a teen girl, but make sure any kids have adult supervision and assistance with the glue gun. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment