Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Movin' on over to Tumblr full time, Please follow me!

So after a lot of thought, I have decided to move my blog over to Tumblr full time.  This allows me to post a lot more content, with a lot more variety in how that content is delivered.  Wait, that sounds too fancy.  I am very ADD when it comes to creativity.  I have a few things that I like to do all the time, like crochet, or cross stitch, or cook/bake.  But I also like to try new things all the time too. 

I have always wanted to do stop animation, and with technology being so awesome, I can make short gifs on my phone, and cross post them to Tumblr.  Since I got my Iphone, I do pretty much EVERYTHING on it, including pictures and blogging.  I can cross post pretty much anything to Tumblr, and about nothing to Blogger (sorry Google, I do love you). 

So please follow me over to Tumblr, the link is here

I will have more consistent posts, as well as being able to share all my Instagram stuff in real time.  There will be gifs, as you follow my learning how to use these apps, as well as dip my toe into some animation. 

I will still have all the content here, since there are a few popular posts that might be inspirational for people.  I still follow other blogger peoples. 


<3 nik

http://professorcrochetos.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment