Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's my first time, be gentle

Ahoy-

I feel nervous about my first blog post.  It has to be amazing! life changing! I feel like I am putting a lot of pressure on myself.  I've been wanted to get this blog underway for a long, long time.  I'm no one special.  There are just a few things I'm obsessed with, crocheting, crafting, cooking, yarnbombing, street art, dogs, robots.  Those things can change at any given time.  But for the most part the list just expands. 

I'm not a writer by any means.  Hopefully it will improve over time, and if not, well then I apologize now, dear readers.   I do have passion, and I hope that comes through more than anything else. 

Please come back soon, this is still a work in progress!
Nik

Project for International Yarnbombing Day 2011

1 comment:

  1. So happy you have this blog now, cant wait to see lots more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete